CL63 on Pistonheads auction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is not helping my unhealthy desire for a collection of white Mercedes 😵‍💫

The spoiler is working hard to ruin the clean lines and Mercedes tried their hardest to spoil the rear end with the facelift reverse lights.

They are the standard facelight reversing lights, not aftermarket chrome.

It looks nice in white but the front bumper doesn't line up very well, especially the drivers side corner. The drives seat looks a bit worn for a car with 68k on the clock
I personally prefer the rear end of the pre facelift car

Boot spoiler apart, what an absolutely lovely looking vehicle. Mercedes at its now bygone best. Proper eyeful. 😎😎

At least two hundred too many photographs, and the compiler of the ad doesn't know what 'bombastic' means...

The car? Oh, that's fine, though would not be my colour choice, either inside or out.

To KillerHERTZ.
Quite, but I’d like to live long enough to see if that happens in the future with the current crop of ‘design’ beauties.

I see what you all mean about the spoiler 😳

The back end of that is fugly and tacky!

Why take a classy car like a CL and turn it into a Halfords/ebay parts bin thing?

I guess someone could turn it back around but IMHO it doesn’t show the hallmarks of ownership you’d be looking for with a car like a CL (or any expensive AMG for that matter!) :)

The back end of that is fugly and tacky!

Why take a classy car like a CL and turn it into a Halfords/ebay parts bin thing?

I guess someone could turn it back around but IMHO it doesn’t show the hallmarks of ownership you’d be looking for with a car like a CL (or any expensive AMG for that matter!) :)

Just a spoiler to remove, hopefully only stuck on.

Engine management light on
Wheels look trashed
Brakes worn
Tyres tired
Incorrect ‘6.3’ badges on the front wing
Spoiler as mentioned previously

To me it doesn’t have the signs of ownership I’d be looking for but each to their own :)

Well spotted on the EML. I'd not be too worried about the rest if I wanted it, but I'd not take a chance on that EML...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom