Cl63 opinion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jez72

Car
Audi s5
As a new member I would like to say Hi to everyone.
I'm not a merc driver just yet but I'm a huge AMG fun.
Currently driving audi s5 v8 one. As you all know is not even close to AMG group cars, but sounds immensely exciting. Saying that, nothing can compare to AMG screaming barking sound.
Realised my dream recently started my hunt for cl63 AMG merc.
My experience with mercs is close to zero that's why I'm here asking you guys about cl63 AMG merc.
Is it a good choice, any common faults? In short - what's your opinion? Any cl63 AMG owners out there?

Thanks for any response

Hi,

I came from a S5, 2010. Great driver, 4wd is amazing.
C63 is a different animal, no grip like the S5, punish for bad driver but.... 100 times better than a S5! sounds good, looks amazing and the power is out of this world.
I have had a new Xf, S5, Subaru STI, Cosworths etc, one advice, get a V8 C63 etc lol

Thanks for advice....I' m thinking about c63 as well but honestly- cl63 looks dogs b....s. Rear wheel drive car, missing the handling of my m3.

Don't expect the CL to handle anything like the M3. But I'd take the V8 MB engine anyday.

Beautiful car. Are you after the 6.2 or 5.5 biturbo?

Cl63

I know the feeling about the CLs - very impressive cars

I looked at the CL65 AMG but decided it was just too big a car for London town driving

Step down to E63 AMG but sadly they just looked bland - and the E Class is everywhere

Good luck with the search. Part of me wishes that I could but the car is too long and too large for the front of my house - it would block the light!!

"I looked at the CL65 AMG but decided it was just too big a car for London town driving"

They're not big cars at all, and you would get used to it very quickly.
By looking at a CL65 you have shown impeccable taste IMHO. Go for it, you'll not regret it :thumb:

Matt

Cl65

"I looked at the CL65 AMG but decided it was just too big a car for London town driving"

They're not big cars at all, and you would get used to it very quickly.
By looking at a CL65 you have shown impeccable taste IMHO. Go for it, you'll not regret it :thumb:

Matt

thanks Matt. I know I am still tempted but see the facelift CL63 £15000 cheaper than the 2008 car I have seen. I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom