CL63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you for the warm welcome and will certainly post pictures once I receive it

Jay

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

Hi and welcome, fantastic choice of engine you have made. How are you finding the car?

Just read your post again 🥴😂. When do you take ownership of the car?

Yes welcome from a Ex CL 63 member :thumb:

Welcome, Jay. :) 👍

I was to get the car on Monday 21st Dec. But not sure now with this tier4 issue in London now sadly

Jay

What's the colour combo mate? My favourite on this is Caspian Blue paint.

I was to get the car on Monday 21st Dec. But not sure now with this tier4 issue in London now sadly

Jay

Look as it as a late Xmas present, did you test drive the car before you bought it?

The car is metalic black with black leather with black tints( which will be going asap). I haven't driven the car yet

waiting for the delivery date lol

jay

A lot of car to purchase without test driving it. Hope it's up to your performance standards and the actual drive and feel of the car. Some are not overwhelmed with the performance of the M156. I personally think it's a superb rewarding engine. Really does reward you when driving it. It should be a "blast"

Is Any of you guys part of the amgteamuk. if yes, is it worth it?
Is it worth what?

Unless you have to pay, or unless they have strict membership eligibility criteria, then what have you got to lose?

Is it worth what?

Unless you have to pay, or unless they have strict membership eligibility criteria, then what have you got to lose?
Paying to join I meant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom