CL65 AMG and S65AMG W221

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
I thought I should post both this cars on the same thread as they are both V12's

First one is an S65AMG. It was for sale a few years ago and if I remember correct, it had about 20k on the clock or less. It was up for £40k for quite some time and then it sold for less than that. Now with 60k on the clock and its up for more than it sold! Free motoring! :)
It does look lovely

This second car, CL65AMG, i'm impressed with the amount of miles it has done! Nearly 100k in the first 3 years, then it slowed down a bit but between last year august, until June this year, it has done 17k in 10 months :oops:
It looks so clean and there is no wear at all on the seats!
I don't want to think how much money the owner has spent on fuel 😱
I wonder how much it will go for?

This second car, CL65AMG, i'm impressed with the amount of miles it has done! Nearly 100k in the first 3 years, then it slowed down a bit but between last year august, until June this year, it has done 17k in 10 months :oops:

I would say 6,500-7,000, but if there were no readies required then that could easily be less expensive than doing it in a new hatchback. Doesn’t seem such bad value afterall!

I thought I should post both this cars on the same thread as they are both V12's

First one is an S65AMG. It was for sale a few years ago and if I remember correct, it had about 20k on the clock or less. It was up for £40k for quite some time and then it sold for less than that. Now with 60k on the clock and its up for more than it sold! Free motoring! :)
It does look lovely

The CL65 is stunning!!

The CL65 is stunning!!
MB appear to have only sold a tiny handful of these facelift CL65's in the UK so it is a rare car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom