CL65 AMG what Value?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sabre1966

Car
Cl65AMG Vito Sport X
2004 CL65 with 40,000mls how much do you think its worth. Have considered selling a few times but can never bring myself to do it. i am thinking of long term storage as house move forced me to store for a few months so wondering what price it would bring ????

Hi,

There was one that sold at auction last year in Brooklands - black with black leather, very similar miles but a bit tatty. I can't recall the price it made but I think it was in the £20k+ region.

Seems like they fetch strong money at auction so could be worth consideration :thumb:

I'm not sure if this is worth anything as I am in the US and I recognize that different markets have different prices.

I bought an 04 CL65 in 2015 at auction but unfortunately had to go through arbitration to undo the deal as the seller tried to cover up problems with the car that I was able to catch before it left the auction.
I paid $25,000 and it had 50,000 miles. I've since seen them sell at auction for $20,000 with similar miles which seems like the bargain of the decade given that only a handful were ever made. These might be the new 300SEL 6.3/450SEL 6.9.

The CL65 has a small but very enthusiastic following. As Al says, very few were made and when they come up for sale seem to be snapped up very quickly at extremely healthy prices - I think the one mentioned above went for between £23 and £24k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom