Cl65 amg.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Skateboard
That is actually not a bad price for what it is.
I wouldn't be bothered of running costs,my opinion if some one can afford car like that money is not an issue then right??

I meant what's it like in reality - there is no mention of the condition of the vehicle other than FSH. Does everything work? Condition of the paintwork?

The car looks lovely (and bonkers impractical but what the hell!!); i just thought the advert was a bit like on details.

I guess this sort of car is only going to appeal to a very limited market who will ring and ask the right questions before even going to view.

What is it with people putting on those hideous aftermarket grills with the badge on that look nothing like standard!!!

Turn the ESP stability control system off and, even with most of the cars 2220kg leaning on its outside rear tyre, there's enough under your right foot to persuade it to slide sideways

He then goes on to say ,covered 106k careful miles,don't think so:eek:

cracking car don't know where 65 comes into it though,running a 6.0 lump.

Are you thinking of buying a V12 TT John?

I like the idea of a CL65 AMG BiTurbo but I haven't got the cahoonas nor the funds for one.

I cannot explain how I ended up posting an S65... :rolleyes:

However, I am very interested in them so keep an eye when they come up.

They are rare so they seem to hold their value like SL55s and even more so SL65s.

Just wondered what the achillies heel was with them.

That is actually not a bad price for what it is.
I wouldn't be bothered of running costs,my opinion if some one can afford car like that money is not an issue then right??

That depends whether you've spent all your money buying one, as foolish as that is!

Just wondered what the achillies heel was with them.

Ignition coils pack seems to ring a bell with the V12.

I would definitely look at a V12 Mercedes in the future, it'll be something to tell the grandkids about.

I bought my wife's w220 S55 AMG from this seller - excellent dealer, excellent and exotic cars in excellent condition fro mwhat i have seen and i have been back a couple of times to test drive other vehicles of interest, most recently a Testarossa.

The S55 i purchased from him has been perfect for the 20 months my wife has driven it and it has been regularly used on the school run. I did not even feel the need to test drive the car before purchase and rightly so it turned out.

I would not hesitate a split second to buy an S65 or CL65. I bought the V12 S600 for my father this year in April and that has been impeccably well behaved.

These w220's have a good look about them, inside and out, the first and last good looking S class since the w126 in my opinion.

talbir

Yeah, for the the money there isnt many better overall cars.
I have my TT v12 S600 finally for sale. Took me a year of umming and arghing but ive bought a 4x4, 5k for a 95k mile disco and what a crock it is compared to the s600, but it tows on muddy fields for the wifes horses.

The only thing missing is Distronic. If you want to know what the running costs if things go wrong , speak to Olly at PCS.

I bought my cl65 a few weeks ago, within 3 weeks the coil pack went! Luckily seller honoured the 3 month warranty (after a bit of learned manipulation) so far so good. Love the car

I do still like the idea but I think now I will be sticking with my current car - which I've had the duration I've been on this forum.

It's been very reliable and I've now cranked it up to nigh on 600BHP anyway.

Good luck with the CL though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom