CL65 revisited

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldguy57

MB Enthusiast
Car
Now various and sundry
Tried very hard to resist but the will was weak, so the 2009 cl65 is now mine. No piccies yet. 12000 miles , Platinum Black, porcelain interior with Piano black trim and carbon exterior package. Most goodies but not the fridge so Irn Bru will have to go in a coolbox. Looking forward to picking it up next week for a bit of fun!

Thanks - the documents show it cost the original owner £164,309.99 and he lost £16 per mile in depreciation alone. The second owner got away with £3 per mile.Whether I beat this I don't know but can but hope.:thumb:

Lovely, best of luck with it. I have then w215 shape CL65 since past 5 years...

Post some pics when u have them

This will be amazing, I'm sure :thumb:

Well done that man...

One funky MoaM (Mother off all Motors)

Congratulations and enjoy. My 63 makes me smile a lot :D:D:D

Congratulations and enjoy. My 63 makes me smile a lot :D:D:D

Thanks for responses - I hope this one will do the same for me. Problem is going to be keeping oldguy57 Juniors MK 1 and 2 and bh sticky fingers off the drivers seat. Piccies to follow when I collect.

Nice to meet you today up in Preston, and I'm looking forward to this car almost as much as you are now. :)

Good luck with collection, and I hope to see it at next month's meet.

Nice to meet you today up in Preston, and I'm looking forward to this car almost as much as you are now. :)

Good luck with collection, and I hope to see it at next month's meet.

Ditto Dave - just have to avoid the trials and tribulations of a loud exhaust:thumb:

Sounds like a beautiful car! I wanted a 65 when i bought my 63 but had slim pickings

Looking forward to some pics

Sounds like a beautiful car! I wanted a 65 when i bought my 63 but had slim pickings

Looking forward to some pics

Thanks. Pickings were slim when I looked as well. I looked at 3 in the Uk , but all were pretty tired looking examples. A contact looked at 2 in Germany and a mate even looked at one in the States for me but none suited. Weirdly this one lived 4 miles away from my house for the past 2 or 3 years but I didn't come across it until it parked up next to me on the sea front 6 months ago. The owner didn't want to sell and quite frankly I gave up but said owner rang me last week to see if I was still interested. Yes I was! Will post photos when I collect.

Pickings were slim when I looked as well.

For fun I looked on howmanyleft and it looks like for the the CL65, Merc only sold about 30 of the C215 and about 25 of the C216 so it's an exclusive car, no wonder good ones are hard to find.

For fun I looked on howmanyleft and it looks like for the the CL65, Merc only sold about 30 of the C215 and about 25 of the C216 so it's an exclusive car, no wonder good ones are hard to find.

Yes I noticed that too - I think I was just in the right place at the right time on this one. Not usually that lucky!

Ha I was on the M55 heading into Blackpool this afternoon but not in the CL which (I hope) was 50 miles away! Unless junior MK2 was taking a trip in it to buy some rock...

Lol. Followed a black one about 330 pm. There's not many if you are there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Any pics of the 65??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom