Cla 2018 mirror link

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ANTO41belfast

Car
Cla180 amg line
Anyone know how to mirror phone to car. It's a new cla 180 amg line I picked up start of Jan. When I connect phone to car the phone says mirror link connected but the car is saying no certifed apps. Anyone know what to do and also if I need to download anything

iPhone should have the 'Apple CarPlay' app built-in.

For Android, you need to download the 'Android Auto' app from the Google Play store.

T
iPhone should have the 'Apple CarPlay' app built-in.

For Android, you need to download the 'Android Auto' app from the Google Play store.

Mercedes told me that it doesn't come with apple car play or android auto built in on the model I took. They told me to go to the mercedes link on the car and it mirror but it says no certified applactions

Nope it's a cla 180 2019 but not the new one coming out this year it has the Symbol tho. But what mercedes are saying is the mercedes link does the same thing but can't get it workin

Attachments

• 20190107_181302.jpg
    20190107_181302.jpg
    819.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190112_103029.jpg
    20190112_103029.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 8
Did you enable mirror link on your Android phone?

Do you have any mirror link enabled apps installed on your phone? See also:

MirrorLink

Did you enable mirror link on your Android phone?

Do you have any mirror link enabled apps installed on your phone? See also:

MirrorLink
Yep done all that just got an email from mercedes they say that the mercedes link is new feature added and will not work until the new interface comes out in the spring. See below. Bit of a joke seeing price of car

I am writing in response to your enquiry regarding the ways in which you will be able to connect your smartphone with your car, detailed above. At themoment it is not possible to retrofit a system of smartphone integration into your car. Your car has come with the pre-instillation for Mercedes-Benz Link though. Mercedes-Benz Link is a new product, which is comparable to the Apple Car Play or Android Auto and will allow you to connect your phone with the car. It will require an additional interface to work between pre-instillation on your car and your phone, however, this has not yet been launched in Europe. We are hoping for more information about Mercedes-Benz Link this Spring.

Hello, everyone, I'm new here. Today I've unlocked engineering mode in my w213 AMG Line Premium Plus via coding from Barking, London. When I select Mercedes-Benz Link I guess that's the new name for Mirror Link. When I try to connect it says The connected device does not supported to Mercedes Benz Link. Any idea what I can do. Thank you

MB link is not the same as Mirrorlink.

If you want that feature then you will need Apple CarPlay / Android Auto which can be added to your car. Send your full vin number to me at [email protected]

MB link is not the same as Mirrorlink.

If you want that feature then you will need Apple CarPlay / Android Auto which can be added to your car. Send your full vin number to me at [email protected]
I already have apple car play and Android auto build in. I just need the mirror link. Thank you

I have the w213 VIM OBD Activation NTG 5.5 if anyone wants to buy it. It works well I'm in Essex, Chelmsford.

Nope it's a cla 180 2019 but not the new one coming out this year it has the Symbol tho. But what mercedes are saying is the mercedes link does the same thing but can't get it workin
When i picked mine up 2018 cla 200d SB the sales guy took me out and i had to download android auto to my phone then connect to the car via the lead that came with it. all apps , music,satnav all now on the screen when connected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom