CLA AMG Line

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigJase88

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 CLA200d
New car (to me) arrived last week

Uprated infotainment
Full heated Leather amd Dash
Panoramic Roof
Parktronic

Spent a couple hours giving it a good de-tar and wax

Hunted down some missing service history at Mercedes today where they told me my car was due a recall on the emissions. Since googling tonight that will now be cancelled 1st thing tomorrow.

Anyways heres some pics

I love it

20220108_141757.jpg20220108_141746.jpg20220108_141716.jpg20220108_141708.jpge01.jpg

Looking good:thumb:
Good call cancelling the emissions update from what I have read too.
Be aware that if you have it serviced next at the main dealer, they may apply the update anyway

Looking good:thumb:
Good call cancelling the emissions update from what I have read too.
Be aware that if you have it serviced next at the main dealer, they may apply the update anyway
Cheers

Yeah i don't ever intend to go back to the main stealers ever

Only went today to get the digital service history printed off.

Will phone and cancel tomorrow

The wife had the same car absolutely loved it plus FMBSH and they never did the emissions update 🙂

They are still sharp off the line. Most diesels are.
Oh yeah it has more go than i thought it would. Think it has 134bhp however it is more than ample and feels stronger than the figures suggest.

I have seen a graph from a stock one registering 155bhp and i have just changed from a 150 tdi Audi A3 and it feels similar power to that.

I was expecting it to be a bit flat at 134bhp but i have been pleasantly suprised

Last edited:
There not that slow (runway in Lincolnshire)
It was still pulling but was about out of puff
20210313-131646.jpg
[/url]

Looks great, the Red/Black theme really works. 😎🙂👍

Surprisingly, Jase, they look pretty good. 🙂👍
They are not the big daft plastic ones that fall off and scratch the car. They are basically a small 3M backed light rubber trim.

Happy enough with them. Give the wheel a bit of contrast as black wheels can get lost at times

I could never understand why MB didn't follow the audi root with the wheels they arnt diamond cut

Attachments

• IMG-20230504-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230504-WA0000.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom