CLA Class - Press Release

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it looks great does anyone now launch date.

but surely part of the charm is not being too radical on the styling department, but having an element of timeless exclusivity opposed to outright design, that becomes a shorter phased design and thus increased depreciation and thus lower value and thus residuals falling

i mean, design language is linked to residuals, and i think this is my grunt, where mercedes residuals are quite appauling these days, and part of the enjoyment of ownership was higher residuals..

anyway.. im not a fan, and i think the a class and CLA dash design is totally horrid!

an embarrassment to have mercedes badge on these cars..

IMHO anyway :)

Last edited:
Has somebody stuck an MB grille onto a Vauxhall Insignia ?

What I want is a c class size CLS. I sat in an A class yesterday, and it was a bit tight, like my wife's A3. I think because of the size of this it just isn't going to look quite right, but as always will wait to see it in the flesh.... Like the face lifted e class though....!!

I'm guessing the head of design was run over by a Mercedes as a child and vowed to get his revenge by destroying from within - he's done a fine job in the last few years - eventual implosion is assured :crazy:.

A video with a bit more CLA and a little less DIETER Z. ;) What was that rather tacky " musical" intro about-- this is a car for hookers?? :doh:
[YOUTUBE]9Lj0VVHKnPs#![/YOUTUBE]

CLA is just wrong on all levels.

It's trying far too hard to be cool .. it's like a dwarf wearing high heels.

The "design" reeks of an over enthusiastic junior trying to show off his/her "talents".

In attempting to be 'right on, right now', it will end up being stale quicker than a loaf of bread well past its sell by date.

Worst of all, it is not a proper Mercedes .. it's not even RWD (as all Mercedes saloons are), it's not elegantly styled, and it reminds me of Pierre Cardin nylon socks.

And all because Mercedes wants to make more cars ...

Sometimes more really is too much, far too much.

Its a handsome car, bonnet appears to be a tad too short and it should have its back wheels driven

LOVE IT, if they do a top end Diesel im in there like swimwear.

It reminds me of the Passat CC. I like the classic bulges in the bonnet but, it looks to high and what is it with Mercedes and wheels? They cannot design descent wheels! Check out the new BMW range for the 3 series.

Haters gonna hate, but I think it looks amazing in this advert:

[YOUTUBE]oPNr0_6MnDo#![/YOUTUBE]

Looks smart. Though it's not quite for me I like it and hope they do well.

IS IT ME OR DOES THE CLA ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD IN THIS PIC????

super-bowl-mercedes.jpg

I love it but it looks much better in gloss rather than matt

Really starting to like this. Not sure about the 'fluid' rear lights, and the styling is a little fussy, but a cracking car from all angles.

This will be a hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom