CLA45 deal almost done

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DannyHall

Car
C63 Premium
Nearly wrapped up a deal for a 2014 CLA45 from Sunderland Mercedes.

At the minute it has the most basic 5" tablet screen with the huge boarded which is the one thing i hate about the interior.

They're working on trying to upgrade the Tablet to the larger size before i pick it up, presumably if everything goes to plan the end of this week.

Has anyone attempted upgrading the screen o the 7"? Or even tried installing the new MY15 8" Tablet with HD screen?

I understand it's something so petty to be focusing on when it will be the first AMG powered car i will own (coming from a C200K) but it's just one of those things.

Thanks

Pass mate - I don't think its petty though, I discounted the CLA because of the low rent screen. Its a great idea to upgrade it - I hope its possible. I love the screen on my C Class Premium Plus...8.4" I believe

Not petty at all. When we went to merc Newcastle they had an A45 (which we test drove) with the 5 inch screen and we hated it. The 7" screen in our cla 45 is much much better for viewing and it doesn't have the black border around the screen. Plus you don't have to plug in the Becker box for nav ( which is stupid)

Yeh so that deal fell through once they gave us the price for Comand system.

The car was a 63 plate in White.

Went on holiday for 10 days and came back to a better deal.

I'm now buying a brand new one, ones came up for a nice price with a tonne of extras and with the interest rate only changes the price by a couple of thousand.

Will post one when i get one finally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom