CLA45 Shooting Brake owners on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SarahAnn200

Car
CLA35 shooting brake
I just wondered how many CLA45 SB owners there are on here. I've always liked them and wondered what owner's think of them. I've nearly bought one in the past and then changed my mind.
They seem very thin on the ground when looking for nearly new ones.

I’ve got one, bought in new in June 2016. Goes like a rocket, can do normal slow driving just as well. Looks very pretty and on the rare occasions I need to carry stuff (its got a couple of panes of glass in the boot right now), it does the estate thing really well

in nearly 5 years, nothing has gone wrong, never visited the garage for warranty work nor anything additional during services

going to be changing it soon, once the garages open next week I need to find time to drive a few alternatives, but only going because I feel like a change to something less practical 😂

if you have any specific questions, happy for you to DM me

I’ve got one, bought in new in June 2016. Goes like a rocket, can do normal slow driving just as well. Looks very pretty and on the rare occasions I need to carry stuff (its got a couple of panes of glass in the boot right now), it does the estate thing really well

in nearly 5 years, nothing has gone wrong, never visited the garage for warranty work nor anything additional during services

going to be changing it soon, once the garages open next week I need to find time to drive a few alternatives, but only going because I feel like a change to something less practical 😂

if you have any specific questions, happy for you to DM me
Thanks, that's good to know that nothing has gone wrong with it. Thanks for the reply

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the link. I haven't seen him reviewing cars before. Just watched it, thanks

I had one from new in 2018. A great car and until my latest car (now changed for a GLC63S) it had been the best car I'd had.
Very fast when you need it to be, but also if you just need to cruise on a long journey can be quite economical. A fairly harsh ride but adaptive dampers helped. Sounded pretty good too, I put a milltek cat back on and sounded even better. More pops and bangs.
Technology and interior a little dated though but used android auto so tech side didn't matter too much.
Had no issues at all in the 2 years and 40k miles of ownership.

I had one from new in 2018. A great car and until my latest car (now changed for a GLC63S) it had been the best car I'd had.
Very fast when you need it to be, but also if you just need to cruise on a long journey can be quite economical. A fairly harsh ride but adaptive dampers helped. Sounded pretty good too, I put a milltek cat back on and sounded even better. More pops and bangs.
Technology and interior a little dated though but used android auto so tech side didn't matter too much.
Had no issues at all in the 2 years and 40k miles of ownership.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated :)

Hi I’m the the market for a SB. Let me know if anyone is selling .

Question what is the service schedule / requirements on these ?

Thanks

Hi I’m the the market for a SB. Let me know if anyone is selling .

Question what is the service schedule / requirements on these ?

Thanks
Hi, been reading through my service book and it’s not as useful as you might think. My car starts asking for a service at 12 months from the last one, it starts a countdown on the display when starting up, and continues with “days overdue“ count of you don’t get it in quick enough, followed by offers to call Mercedes service to book it in
cant find anything mileage related, I’ve assumed 10000 miles but I’ve not managed to do more than that between services
The schedule shows A and B services, the B being the larger
A is a bunch of checks, mostly visual plus a download of service data, oil and filter is changed - bizarrely exterior lights and wipers are not checked - so a gloried oil change. And a brake test which doesn’t exceed 10 second if 4Matic is fitted
B all the above and they actually check your lights work too! Some checks in the engine bay, tyres checked, steering and suspension, prop shaft and drive shafts checked. So little more than the MOT man checks and you get a nice big bill after

If I’d read the service booklet before now, I’d have been doing it myself!

what size SB are you looking for - mine is the AMG 45 currently under consideration with another forum member, but if it falls through.......

Nyssa7 thanks for reply can you drop email to me I can’t reply direct . Thanks

Think the 30 post rule works both ways, I can’t message you, you can’t message me. Spammed replies to bump up your post count are frowned upon - but having a read of the other posts and having something to say is OK (hint😂). Or Google my forum name

mine is 2016, owned by me from new, 34k miles, fsh, Mountain Grey, with grey/red interior, night pack, 19” wheels, panoramic roof, performance steering wheel and exhaust, reversing camera, etc. Not quite as fast as your RS6 unless it’s a really old one 😂 but pretty darn quick

Think the 30 post rule works both ways, I can’t message you, you can’t message me. Spammed replies to bump up your post count are frowned upon - but having a read of the other posts and having something to say is OK (hint😂). Or Google my forum name

mine is 2016, owned by me from new, 34k miles, fsh, Mountain Grey, with grey/red interior, night pack, 19” wheels, panoramic roof, performance steering wheel and exhaust, reversing camera, etc. Not quite as fast as your RS6 unless it’s a really old one 😂 but pretty darn quick
Thanks , check Facebook messenger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom