Clarkson is in trouble again..LOL :D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
LMAO THATS WHY I LIKE JC, HE CRACKS ME UP.

Now Jeremy Clarkson makes 'whore' jibe about Katie Price… After Richard Hammond defends 'naughty' Top Gear remarks

Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond might have defended the show over its ‘naughty’ and ‘outspoken’ stars yesterday but now Jeremy Clarkson has make an offensive jibe about Katie Price.

article-1359246-0D4EF122000005DC-20.jpg

After apologising for a string of insulting remarks about Mexico, Clarkson referred to the model’s pink horsebox vehicle as a ‘pink whore’s box’ in the latest show.

The 50-year-old presenter quickly tried to retract his statement when Richard Hammond asked what he had said and replied: ‘Horsebox, what did you think I said?

article-1359246-0D4E0FBD000005DC-84.jpg

Clarkson then followed up his joke by saying that the glamour model might like to grab a number plate reading ME11ONS, which sent the audience into laughter.

Katie Price managed to see the funny side of the gag though and told the Daily Star: ‘Well I’ve got BA11S if they want to swap!’

Later show insiders defended Clarkson, claiming that he did say ‘horsebox’, but it is just the latest controversy that the BBC show has faced.

Richard Hammond, 41, and co-presenters Jeremy Clarkson and James May recently were forced to apologise for joking that Mexican cars reflected national characteristics and were ‘just going to be lazy, feckless, flatulent, overweight.’

He said: 'One of the reasons Top Gear works is because we are three fairly ordinary blokes. You can identify with one or the other of us, be it age, height, presentation or manner... and one of the traits we bring together as a team is a certain outspoken quality.'

He added: 'And we're occasionally naughty. Who isn't?'

The TV presenter would not respond to remarks made by former BBC chairman Michael Grade, who called the incident 'disgraceful' and 'horrible'.

'I don't really (want to comment) at this point. I do have views on it, but now is not the right time,' he said.

article-1359246-0D15F1FD000005DC-67.jpg

He claimed banter between the three presenters made popular television, despite the negative press.

'We love doing what we do and we work very hard at it. We're very proud that it appeals to a broad bunch of people, and hopefully we will stay in that position,' he said.

'We're still making the show as well as we can. We didn't set out to make Top Gear to be famous, or for it to be huge even - we set out to make the best show we could and that's not just us three on it, but also everybody else behind the scenes.

'That's what we are about and that is what we try to do. We'll continue to do that for as long as it's on. We want to make it as good as possible, because that is our job.'

Hammond previously addressed the topic through his Facebook page, where he wrote: 'I was talking about the cartoon characters in western movies we all watched as kids and I am really sorry if I've offended anyone.

'Yes, we were stereotyping on Top Gear and yes, that can go wrong - as it rather has - but it can also be quite funny and that's what we were hoping to do.'

He continued: 'The BBC knows that and that's why they've stated quite clearly that "stereotype comedy is allowed within BBC guidelines in programmes where the audience has clear expectations of that being the case". I don't think anyone will disagree that Top Gear falls into that category.'

What a Legend, JC.:D:D

Could have been worse ....

He could have made a comment about those huge plastic things sticking out from the front.

You know, the bumpers .........

You mean bump-hers? :p

As this man might have said :-

Oh Jeremy you are awful!!

Attachments

• ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 270
I thought that was

emery.jpg

What a Dïck!

Last edited:
As this man might have said :-

Oh Jeremy you are awful!!

....but I like you.

I'm sure that the well know publicity whore formerly know as 'Jordan' is grateful for the extra publicity. Its how she and her exes makes their living. No doubt there'll be comment from her in one of those cheap celebrity gossip mags next week. Couple of extra quid in her pocket.

Plastic is an oil based product so the next set of enhancements will cost even more.

As you say any publicititty...........

She had a crash in that the other day - luckily her airbags saved her from injury - despite none of the vehicle's safety systems activating.....

There's as many channels as bikes in China, my view if you don't like the banter man up and switch the Chanel. If your missus let's you

Ok well i missed it the first time round, and the second time round... It still just sounded like horse box.

Tbh people are looking for controversy now.

Ok well i missed it the first time round, and the second time round... It still just sounded like horse box.

Tbh people are looking for controversy now.

Well, I picked up on it as soon as he said, but the point is it was just a clever and fairly subtle pun. So subtle, in fact, that it took Hammond's scripted interjection before the studio audience reacted.

What irks me isn't what he said, but the worthy tone of the article on this thread. It's also rather wide of the mark in several respects:
"Clarkson referred to the model’s pink horsebox vehicle as a ‘pink whore’s box’"

No, I believe he was referring squarely to her own, erm, box.

"The 50-year-old presenter quickly tried to retract his statement when Richard Hammond asked what he had said."

No retraction. He merely delivered the punchline to the gag.

"Clarkson then followed up his joke by saying that the glamour model might like to grab a number plate reading ME11ONS, which sent the audience into laughter."

Were they even watching the same show? Having already discussed the 11-series plates, he suggested she might be interested in ME11ONS before trotting out the pun.
Sheesh!

Well, I picked up on it as soon as he said, but the point is it was just a clever and fairly subtle pun. So subtle, in fact, that it took Hammond's scripted interjection before the studio audience reacted.

This is the thing, JC's fans think he's manly man who "accidentaly" comes out with these shockers.

The reality is that it's all scripted and the traglc trio just read it out, the idea is to get maximum publicity for the show.

The fact that the latest "blunder" is so soon after the last one shows that they are worried the show is on the rocks, with even the diehard fans starting to realise that it's lame and years past it's sell by date...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom