Classed As Warranty?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul73mt

Car
2010 C350 CDI Sport sold , 2015 E250 CDI AMG Line Sold
Well I've now got the car as all is well but have got a couple of niggles with it would these be covered by the warrenty and if so how do i go about making sure it's done under warrenty.

1. Drivers wingmirror squeaks and folds in/out slow and sometimes when folding in the motor seem to try and drive it in futher even though the wing mirror is touching the doors crome strip.

2. The rear near side tail light has got a connector on it and one of the pins (brown core) has got hot and melted slightly the plastic around it and also the cable harness pin is brown and loose (does also give so messages saying tail light out)

3. not always but the engine seems to be noisy. and after i have used the lever to drop a gear or two :D and then put it back to auto the gearing is all over the place as in when i slow down it not dropping a gear and the rev's are going below a 1000rpm so the when you want to pull away it drops a couple or could be 3.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Car was registered in March 2010

1. silicon spray on the rubber will sort that out
2. should be covered
3. get it checked, may be normal thing

which warranty do you have and who with determines what will be fixed!

good luck

1. The mechanism on my W204 was changed under warranty.

Im only looking at the 3yr warranty that comes with the car

ok in that case they should change it!, i missed it was a 2010, I would take it back for the lot and get them to check it and fix it! :)

thanks for the replys so do i just go in there and give them a list and say sort it or go in there and say could they look at it and see what thay think/ say?. I would wait till the service but got about 6000miles so gonna be early next year for that

Well all booked in for the 6th so will see then but when booking it in i did say there was a TSB for the wing mirrors and he said yeah he will check both side even though only the driverside making the noise. So hopefully all will be sorted by the warranty

Well just got car back and they replaced the rear tail light back and loom and also replaced both the wing mirror cradles all under warranty. Couldnt find nothing about the engine and also asked them to look at gearbox as seems slow to change (up or down) and said that it had the latest software in it and seemed ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom