classic car events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
When and where are the next few mercedes events, or classic car events, to take a car to enter a competiton.. perhaps a w124 cabrio event lol????

I've heard there's a contest a Charles Ironside!!

There's a classic car show on sunday 14th June at Stockwood Park in Luton. Last year there was a small display of Mercedes. Basically, bring a classic and get in for free! :)

Yes, it was this club that had a stand at Stockwood last year, I think. Had a beautiful silver pagoda SL, couple of W124s and a 208 CLK, not much, but nice anyway! LOADS of E Types and Americana!

Elvetham Heath near fleet has a car show every year

There's a classic car show on sunday 14th June at Stockwood Park in Luton. Last year there was a small display of Mercedes. Basically, bring a classic and get in for free! :)

I'll take Mrs DM then..

Classics on the Common

Brilliant event. Up to 2000 exhibitors some years (much bigger that the Stockwood Park show). With good weather it's a real treat. Plenty of pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance. Spectators are best advised to get here by train if possible, or park at Luton Parkway or St Albans and train the last five miles, because the A1081 is solid for several hours before and after the event. Alternatively, approach from the east and aim for the station car-parks. Easy walking distance from the station. The advertised charge is for exhibitors (pre-booked); no charge for spectators; collections for various charities.

I shall never forget seeing a dozen De Loreans arriving with their gullwing doors raised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom