Classic car info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JcMercZ

Car
C230 Coupe (with AMG styling pack), W114 280e, W123 230e, W124 220 estate
Hi

Can anybody advise where to obtain info. for my car w114 280e 73(M), which is classed as classic.

I have tried Mercedes U.k who tell me they do not hold files for the older cars, they did try with my vin no but nothing.
I have been directed to try Mercedes/benz/classic.com in germany but so far am un successful as cannot find a contact that works???

Any advise would be appreciated?

Thanks

Hi

Can anybody advise where to obtain info. for my car w114 280e 73(M), which is classed as classic.

I have tried Mercedes U.k who tell me they do not hold files for the older cars, they did try with my vin no but nothing.
I have been directed to try Mercedes/benz/classic.com in germany but so far am un successful as cannot find a contact that works???

Any advise would be appreciated?

Thanks

[email protected]

Please contact our Classic Customer Center if you have any questions.
Open daily from 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
tel.: +49(0)711-17 30 000
fax: +49(0)711-17 30 400

Mercedes-Benz | Classic Contact | Contact enquiry

If you join the Mercedes Benz Club, there is a wealth of knowledge within the membership which goes back an awful long way as the Club is 60 years old next year. Each model range has a volunteer "Model Register Captain" (sounds a bit pompous I know, but they're usually very down to earth blokes). These people have built up good experience of the model and are there to help. The Club also has a very experienced Technical Director, assisted by a member who has recently retired from a technical job with Mercedes-Benz UK after 30 + years.

The Mercedes-Benz Club for more information on the many Club benefits and how to join. Highly recommended.

If you join the Mercedes Benz Club, there is a wealth of knowledge within the membership which goes back an awful long way as the Club is 60 years old next year. Each model range has a volunteer "Model Register Captain" (sounds a bit pompous I know, but they're usually very down to earth blokes). These people have built up good experience of the model and are there to help. The Club also has a very experienced Technical Director, assisted by a member who has recently retired from a technical job with Mercedes-Benz UK after 30 + years.

The Mercedes-Benz Club for more information on the many Club benefits and how to join. Highly recommended.

Yes Thank you,
I am aware of the club, and its benefits as my brother is a member on there, has been for a while, but seems hes not up on these things???

Actually truth is hes just plain lazy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom