Classic Car Restorers in Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Balance

Car
SL 350, Ponton 180D
Hi Guys,
Right! so was wondering if anyone knows any good classic car restorers in and around Sheffield (or Yorkshire in general).
I am looking to start restoration on Ponton which i recently acquired .... Idea is to get the color restored to original ... interior ...webasto roof .......... engine , suspension/brakes overhauled.
Car body is rust free ... but color is horrible
Interior needs doing
Engine overhauled ----car drives and stops perfectly well ............ but still has to be reliable and nice and clean

any suggestion/experience of restorers will be welcome!

ponton.jpg

p.s. the picture is on day of delivery and car is not cleaned for over 4 years ..

Miles Classics in Huddersfield. I know they do a lot of Jags but I’ve seen other classics in there 👍🏻

Just had my Ponton 190 fixed by VCclassics Rossington DN11 0PS 01302 868818 07788190939
No connection but a very satisfied customer, not cheap but very good.

Thanks a lot guys ... Found their sites, will call tomorrow..lets see..

Just had my Ponton 190 fixed by VCclassics Rossington DN11 0PS 01302 868818 07788190939
No connection but a very satisfied customer, not cheap but very good.

Is it possible to see a photo of your dashboard please?? need to see how the space looks around the steering wheel! someone has put a wee wooden aftermarket plate with button on it ..so need to see how it originally is! : (

Will try tomorrow. Google interior pictures Mercedes Ponton may give you the information required.

Retro Power ( Leicestershire Based I believe) had a really good name.
There craftsmanship is second to none.
and they don’t always do modified cars.

Is it possible to see a photo of your dashboard please?? need to see how the space looks around the steering wheel! someone has put a wee wooden aftermarket plate with button on it ..so need to see how it originally is! : (

Thanks grober. had forgotten mbzponton.org Very useful site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom