Classic car show Essex 7th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ONEnONLY

Car
Mercedes
Don’t know if anyone is interested but on the 7th July there is a annual classic car show event in a little village called Matching Green, near Harlow Essex.

If your fancy a good day out then this is one not to miss! It’s fun for all the family and is FREE entry. For more information click the link below.

Maybe we could get together for a MBclub stand?

http://www.visiteppingforest.org/ex...h-annual-classic-and-sports-car-show-p1455141

I've been to this before, it's a lovely event. I'll book the club into it . Anyone interested, please add your names

1. Rikvdub
2. Missyd

May pop along to this :)

(I wouldn't be a part of the stand though....)

May pop along to this :)

(I wouldn't be a part of the stand though....)

You'd be more than welcome, we just get a designated parking area which is nice so we can all be together.

If you do not park with the group space, then you will find a parking space hard to find.

You'd be more than welcome, we just get a designated parking area which is nice so we can all be together.

I don't own a mercedes though, you'd have a BMW in amongst the benz's :eek:

This is unheard of!!!! :eek::eek::p

:eek::p

I will have an old SL at some point if that counts :D

Was in the process of looking for an SL500 R129 - but ULEZ came into play, and i've had to upgrade the daily for something else, which has in turn chewed up the funds!!! :wallbash::mad:

Kids loved it last year I'm sure they'll drag me along lol.

I just had to fill out the form on the TFL site as my car met the ULEZ but not the LEZ? go figure lol.

LEZ covers just large vehicles not cars

Couldn’t tell you all I know is I put the reg in and their site told me they would fine me £200 to enter the m25. I filled out the form and now 10 days later I can drive in London.

Side note they do say it is NOT their responsibility to sort out there errors you must register you vehicle and until they approve it it is the owners responsibility.

**** :cool:

Would like to attend this but am in Devon on holiday

Anyone else?

1. Rikvdub
2. MissyD
3. Big Janner
4. alzieboy
5. Chrisk2010

:eek::p

I will have an old SL at some point if that counts :D

Was in the process of looking for an SL500 R129 - but ULEZ came into play, and i've had to upgrade the daily for something else, which has in turn chewed up the funds!!! :wallbash::mad:
My SL500 is ULEZ exempt :), I never drive in London though.

@sjmaxwell

Bump

1. Rikvdub
2. MissyD
3. Big Janner
4. alzieboy
5. Chrisk2010

1. Rikvdub
2. MissyD
3. Big Janner
4. alzieboy
5. Chrisk2010