Classic car show Essex 7th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone else fancy popping along?

1. Rikvdub
2. MissyD
3. Big Janner
4. alzieboy
5. Chrisk2010
6. Sjmaxwell

Anyone else?

1. Rikvdub
2. MissyD
3. Big Janner
4. alzieboy
5. Chrisk2010
6. Sjmaxwell
7. susanayliya18

Bumpety bump

I could possibly make this with the Mrs and little man.
Good weather would be preferable so I’ll keep an eye on things nearer the time.
It’ll likely be with just 4 cylinders though, instead of the 8 sitting in the garage I’m afraid.

I could possibly make this with the Mrs and little man.
Good weather would be preferable so I’ll keep an eye on things nearer the time.
It’ll likely be with just 4 cylinders though, instead of the 8 sitting in the garage I’m afraid.

Anyone else?

1. Rikvdub
2. MissyD
3. Big Janner
4. alzieboy
5. Chrisk2010
6. Sjmaxwell
7. susanayliya18
8. Rashman and family (weather permitting)

This is fantastic event with a surprising collection of cars and IMHO well worth attending [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I was hoping to go this year as I am only 1 mile from the green, but real life has got in the way again. Hope you all have a great day

What time do we need to arrive there?

Starts at 11, so maybe best get there before a lot of the public arrive . I'll aim for 10 to 10.30 am

I was hoping to go this year as I am only 1 mile from the green, but real life has got in the way again. Hope you all have a great day

Catch up at another one soon

Starts at 11, so maybe best get there before a lot of the public arrive . I'll aim for 10 to 10.30 am

Ok.
Do you know if we’re able to leave the show when we want, or will we have to stay until the end?
Will have little one with me and don’t really like the idea of having to stay if he’s had enough for the day..

Ok.
Do you know if we’re able to leave the show when we want, or will we have to stay until the end?
Will have little one with me and don’t really like the idea of having to stay if he’s had enough for the day..

I'm sure you can leave anytime, think it's fairly relaxed but you might just need to let the parking guys know, so they can make sure you get out safely

Great to meet everyone today.
Weather turned out really nice and a great variety of cars to look at.

Hope everyone got back home safe and well and hope to see you again soon. Promise to bring the AMG next time.

If it’s not raining :D

Sorry I didn't make it Saturday I innocently completely forgot as we promised to take the kids to LEGOLAND as a birthday treat for our now 9 year old.

I hope everyone had a great time :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom