Classic vs sport grille on a saloon Merc

Which grille would you like to have on a new saloon Mercedes?

• The sport grille with the big star, but the classic grille should also be offered as an option.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • The classic grille, but the sport grille should also be offered as an option.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • The sport grille and as far as I am concerned that should be the only option.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • The classic grille grille and as far as I am concerned that should be the only option.

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sports for me, more appealing at present.

I would always go for a classic grill, but i do consider there should be a choice. I always enjoy seeing the star on the hood when i drive.

Always prefer the sport grill on a C Class, but the classic looks better on E class

i like em both but ive just fitted a sports grill on my c class, not to keen on the stand up bonnet star though. :dk:

Classic for me too which is what I have on mine. Sport looks a little 'try hard' IMHO and I am still a fan of my crosshair!!!!!

Classic all the way for me. Just looks more elegant to me. So much so that I went out of my way to find a pre-facelift E63 W212.

I had a sports grille on my Silver C32 & it looked good.
On my E55 I have the standard grille & bonnet star, I think it looks better on the E55 as its a dark colour, Tanzanite & its a bit more "Grown up" looking lol

Classic all the way for me. Just looks more elegant to me. So much so that I went out of my way to find a pre-facelift E63 W212.

Likewise, albeit not a 63 model, I specifically went for a 2012 E350 as the classic grill is so much more stylish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have preferred the Classic grille for my 2013 W204, alas it came with a Sports grille and I decided not change it.... for now.

So how about an MB Club Grille Exchange...?

Members with same model of cars can swap grilles....

Split opinion here. I've owned both, and I like the sport on the sporty versions (AMG's) and classic on the others.

With a bonnet star I think my car would look strange with a star in the grille too, like it was trying too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom