Classics At The Castle: Sherbourne Castle, Dorset.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveFromAvantgarde

Car
Mercedes-Benz E300 Coupe PPNE - SLR McLaren - SL55AMG
Hi Everyone,

For those who don't know me I am Steve, I am a usual poster on "the other Mercedes Club forum" (steve@avantgarde if you want to say hi there) but I thought I would post this event here as it should be a cracker.

July 15 & 16 at Sherbourne Castle in Dorset is the annual classic and super car show. What makes it extra special this year is that every year at this event they have a "marque feature" and focus the event around that marque which this year is Mercedes-Benz!

The show organisers are working extremely hard to get as many classic Mercedes-Benz models there as possible, my company is sponsoring the marque feature stand and we will be supplying an SLR McLaren, hopefully 2, if the other comes off.

They have also asked me to put the word out that if anyone has anything really classic, super car or rare model of Mercedes-Benz which is in show condition, and you would like to be part of the event to get in touch. Full covered transportation costs of your car will be covered and you will get VIP tickets as a reward.

I am also hoping to get the word out to get as many MB's to the show as possible and make this the biggest meet in the UK. There is lots to see and do and it should be a cracking weekend.

The shows website is here:

https://classicsatthecastle.co.uk

Put your names underneath if you think you are able to attend.

Regards

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom