classifieds problem.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercedes220

Hi all, i was just wondering if its possible to list my Mercedes in the classifieds, even though i havent got many post counts. I dont want to sell 'Hugo' but i now work most days and cant find time to enjoy him :(. Many thanks for any replies :)

You sound like a genuine chap Mercedes220 but I'm sure you can appreciate the need for the 30 posts rule. If users could post in classifieds willy nilly we'd see adverts for all sorts of rubbish.

Spend a few days here venturing your opinions on various topics and you'll be at 30 posts in no time at all. :)

How about taking some pictures and posting them in the members gallery also.
Will come in handy for selling your car anyway.
I think you'll need to use an image hosting site like http://www.photobucket.com

Are you looking to buy another Mercedes? or post some reasons why you don't want another one.

This is a friendly forum, with a real mix of people and some defectors away from MB, so ask some questions or tell us a story.

BTW Welcome!!

:)

Cheers
Sparky

mercedes220 said:
Hi all, i was just wondering if its possible to list my Mercedes in the classifieds, even though i havent got many post counts. I dont want to sell 'Hugo' but i now work most days and cant find time to enjoy him :(. Many thanks for any replies :)

As we have already said, 30 posts is unnegotiatable sorry. But do hang around and join in. Doesn't sound like you will buy another in the near future anyway.:rolleyes:

To be honest I did join this forum to try to get a part for my car but while footling around I have found out lots of interesting stuff and some extremely funny ones, and hopefully this rule will mean only real MB enthusiasts will be buying and selling from eachother. So I will just keep on posting!

Glad to hear it.

Hopefully mercedes220 will do likewise.

kensalriser said:
I've got more than 60 posts and still can't post on the classifieds thread!

Once you get 30 posts you can create a new post in the Classifieds section.

You cannot reply to Classified ads, you need to contact members directly using the Private Message facility...

kensalriser said:
I've got more than 60 posts and still can't post on the classifieds thread!
jeremytaylor said:
Glad to hear it.

Hopefully mercedes220 will do likewise.

It's all in the timing.....:p

PJ

A-AvantGarde said:
Once you get 30 posts you can create a new post in the Classifieds section.

You cannot reply to Classified ads, you need to contact members directly using the Private Message facility...

Does "thank you" counts towards this?

wongl said:
Does "thank you" counts towards this?

No - only posts;)

pammy said:
No - only posts;)

Pity,surely this will simply encourage new members to post "thank you" rather than hitting the "Thank you" button, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom