Clay and Sonus Swirlbuster.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks awesome rajinder.
I finally bought some megs clay a few weeks ago and have used it on my 2yr old Touareg. It transformed rough to the touch paint to creamy silky smooth and the car looks $1m.
By the way I have been using this stuff from Megs for a few years - it is fantastic as a final stage spray on/wipe off for paintwork, rubber, bumpers, chrome - everything except glass. Gives the whole car a final gloss and is really easy to use.

Attachments

• DN155.gif
    DN155.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 54
i went out this morning to put the bin out and there is dust on the car all over, bloodu severn trent have started to dig up the next road..... Bas@#ds....
Now i need one of those dust wiper thingys...... saw a megs one for 20 quid may go and get one....

Not happy after 5 hrs work....

can i use quick detailer and a microfibre to remove or will it need to be washed???

Raj

Last edited:
Having used it over the last couple of days I can thoroughly recommend the California car duster. There are various different types of car duster but from reading the reviews this is the original and best by far.

I simply give it a quick flash over when I get home from work and (as long as the car is well polished) it removes all the dust and, most importantly at this time of year, pollen. It means I don't have to wash the car again this weekend (woo, hoo) although I will clean the brake dust off the alloys.

Got mine from here: http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=california+duster

Good service too. I ordered it Tuesday morning and it arrived Wednesday afternoon :)

come on guys, think what you must look like when you are dusting you cars! Total destruction of street cred!

Some things can be taken to far!! :D

Raj,

You may as well do it properly. Clay first then do three step. You can then send in a photo to the Meguiars website and get it on their "Shining Stars Gallery" and they may even send you a free microfibre towel:D

Have a look at my old How to: Perfect Paint Show Car Shine. It is a couple of years old but still relevant (some of the prices may have changed however!)

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=11486

The Meguiars 3 step follows this approach.

Thanks Goldfish my shining star is now on meguiares shing star gallery.... :bannana:

the ferrari sort of stole my thunder but who cares im a meguires shining start.... wooo hoooo :bannana:

Raj

Thanks Goldfish my shining star is now on meguiares shing star gallery.... :bannana:

the ferrari sort of stole my thunder but who cares im a meguires shining start.... wooo hoooo :bannana:

Raj

Well done :D I hope you got a free detailing towel:D

Well done :D I hope you got a free detailing towel:D

yes they sent it to me in the post a few days after

Raj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom