Clc180k Wing mirrors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buttner1993

Car
Clc180 Kompressor
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and have a question about the wing mirrors for the CLC180 Kompressor (58 reg)

Everytime I try and find something about the CLC it's difficult because when I type W203 it always comes up with the older style (with circle headlights) and not the CLC.
Anyways, I was wondering if the wing mirrors for my CLC (58 reg) was the same as any other wing mirrors? Whether I could change the covers to carbon fiber ones? Or whether I could upgrade them to a later models shape?

Also I'd like to have the gliding type led side markers but I'm not sure whether this is even possible?

If it's any help this is my car:
Screenshot_20201202-155715_Instagram.jpg
Thanks guys

You will get errors if your current ones arent LED should you swap to Dynamic indicators.

As you are aware, the CLC is a W203 with some body panels from the W204 (or, rather, designed to look like the W204).

The wing mirrors are LED, but unfortunately there's no way to be 100% sure if either W203 or W204 mirrors will fit... best to buy it from a source that will confirm compatability based on your VIN number.

On another note, your car has the M271 engine, please remember to check the timing gear as it's a known weakness of this engine.

You will get errors if your current ones arent LED should you swap to Dynamic indicators.
As you are aware, the CLC is a W203 with some body panels from the W204 (or, rather, designed to look like the W204).

The wing mirrors are LED, but unfortunately there's no way to be 100% sure if either W203 or W204 mirrors will fit... best to buy it from a source that will confirm compatability based on your VIN number.

On another note, your car has the M271 engine, please remember to check the timing gear as it's a known weakness of this engine.

Thanks for the replys
I'm just wondering whether anyone would know if there is anywhere I could find the dynamic indicator? Im finding it hard finding anything for the CLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom