CLC200 CDI 2008 AUX issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TapZxK

Car
CLC 200 CDI
Hi Guys,

first of all I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Kris, and 3 days ago I bought my ever first Mercedes, I opted in for MB CLC200 CDI, 2008. I really like the car so far, It definitely is one of the best cars I have ever had.

now for the problems, these might be caused by lack of knowledge but maybe you guys can help.

1. I have a head unit with built in bluetooth, (see pictures), I was under impression that if I can pair the unit with my iPhone, I can also play music from my Spotify app. Unfortunately, that is not the case, when paired and selected AUX on Head Unit, sound does not come through the speakers if I play music from Spotify or any other service.

2. I noticed that there is a 3.5mm audio jack built in to the wall of glovebox, I understand that this is an AUX port. When I plug one end of the 3.5mm audio cable on to audio port on the iPod and then the other end in to the AUX port, then select AUX on Head Unit, no sound is coming through. iPod recognises that it does have headphones plugged in but the sound is not going through the speakers.

3. Which head unit do I have? is it NTG 1? (See Pictures please)

Maybe I am doing something wrong, I don't know. unfortunately car manual is also in Italian and not English. So manual didn't really help me too.

I hope for your assistance.

Thank You,
Kris

IMG_1285.jpg IMG_1284.jpg IMG_1287.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom