CLC220 Headlight condensation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tommyrelive

Hello there

I have read several threads regarding condensation in headlights like these, however Incant help but feel like this is an exception to the norm....

Below are pictures of both my headlights taken at the same time, one looking completely fine (drivers side) and the other looking almost entirely condensated, and also some kind of cracking/spider web pattern on the inside. The majority of the condensation dissapeared after 20 minutes of full beam, however some is still there, including the strange pattern

image hosting gif

Regards

Tom

Hello there

I have read several threads regarding condensation in headlights like these, however Incant help but feel like this is an exception to the norm....

Below are pictures of both my headlights taken at the same time, one looking completely fine (drivers side) and the other looking almost entirely condensated, and also some kind of cracking/spider web pattern on the inside. The majority of the condensation dissapeared after 20 minutes of full beam, however some is still there, including the strange pattern

image hosting gif

Regards

Tom

[YOUTUBE HD]KNWTidkxcmQ[/YOUTUBE HD]

Good luck

Abs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom