clean looking 190

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Considering the Euro is nearly equal to the pound he is living in cloud cuckoo land at that price

And taxi beige colour... did he forget a digit in front of the mileage? :devil:

Why is it priced in Euros when it is a UK registered vehicle, presumably it is in N Ireland...........and he is targeting a Eire sale........on which there will be taxes to pay by the buyer if he "imports" it South

It does look very clean for its age but not worth that kind of dosh!!

Why is it priced in Euros when it is a UK registered vehicle, presumably it is in N Ireland...........and he is targeting a Eire sale........on which there will be taxes to pay by the buyer if he "imports" it South

Tipperary is southern ireland, that why its in euros. For some reason their cars are far dearer than ours.

Last time I went to Ireland I was dumbfounded at the prices.

I saw an old Range Rover Turbo Diesel on a J-Plate, this was 2 years ago but they wanted 8995 euros for it.

Tipperary is southern ireland, that why its in euros. For some reason their cars are far dearer than ours.

But it is on English plates..........you can do that but it is not legal and it will need re registering if it is bought by someone in the Irish Eurozone....if you see what I mean

That colour and total poverty spec - no wonder it's been driven for so few miles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom