Clean S55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horatio

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK, 190E

If I wanted a saloon, I'd be tempted; that is absolutely lovely.

Lovely colour scheme and a lot of car for the money.
As above, I wonder what the winning bid will be?

That is rather lovely; it deserves some decent bids. It's got over 100 quids-worth of fuel in it for a start :D

Looks so lovely! And really taken care of as even the engine bay looks dry iced. An absolute bargain for the current £5000 ( but I am sure tha tit will fetch more)

The owner will bump it up that's why it's on private bids it won't be a genuine bid that wins i can guarantee it 😏

Last edited:
Oh really? I'm sure that never happens on eBay.......🤥😉
Chuckle - aye - too many early bids are the surest sign of creative shill bidding.

I wouldn't of having a punt on this but i would want the kompressor.

Let's see if it comes back...

A very very round number for an eBay auction :)
Very odd pattern of bidding too, for an EBay auction. Lots of regular bids, in round numbers, throughout the life of the auction. Normally Ebayers delay bidding until the final hour, or even minute, and the auction price then shoots up. Just like an ordinary auction in fact.

Who bids £4,900, £5,999 or £6,950 in an EBay auction? Normally people bid "just over" a round number.

Curious.

Very odd pattern of bidding too, for an EBay auction. Lots of regular bids, in round numbers, throughout the life of the auction. Normally Ebayers delay bidding until the final hour, or even minute, and the auction price then shoots up. Just like an ordinary auction in fact.

Who bids £4,900, £5,999 or £6,950 in an EBay auction? Normally people bid "just over" a round number.

Curious.
I have run into these sort of sellers countless times and they are bloody infuriating - especially if you waste time viewing in person. Very coy about what they want, “just going to let it run to the end”, predictably win auction themselves then contact afterwards saying the highest bidder was a timewaster and do I still want it. Etc.

If you want £8k, just advertise at £8500. Why the nonsense!

(Not saying the seller of this car is one of the above!)

I have run into these sort of sellers countless times and they are bloody infuriating - especially if you waste time viewing in person. Very coy about what they want, “just going to let it run to the end”, predictably win auction themselves then contact afterwards saying the highest bidder was a timewaster and do I still want it. Etc.

If you want £8k, just advertise at £8500. Why the nonsense!

(Not saying the seller of this car is one of the above!)
That's exactly what you are saying. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom