Cleaned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cinek

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB W204 , BMW F10, GSXR LZ3
I decided to take full advantage of a day off today, and spent few hours doing something useful for a change ;)

Thanks fellas :)

Best bit, none of it is after market. All the yoshi bits came with this edition as standard.

Beautiful!! I've had a load of racing replicas previously, funnily enough never a Suzi, but my last bike was actually a HD V-rod, and that was at least 5 years ago now!! Not sure I have the gut to ride any now :doh: My favourite bike was Honda SP1

Looks ace.

Been so long since I had a bike I think i'd need stabilizers..........

I love my bike

Advancing age and injuries led me to move off of a Suzuki GSXF last year on to a cruiser. It's a bit like my C320, a lovely machine to take it easy on and watch the world go by at a slower more relaxed pace

2006 C320 CDI Avantegarde

looks good...love my bikes too...

the more i look at this the more i want one!

However the gf says she will leave me if i buy one

Hmmm, maybe things are a bit 'stagnant' anyway...............

However the gf says she will leave me if i buy one

That is a real shame :(

I have been very fortunate in 'wife vs wheels' department. I met my now wife on the bike met, and she is very much into cars and bikes.

It was her, who chose my last bike (GSXR Stealth) at On yer bike, as I went there to get the Ducati Monster and she talked me out of it, which I never regretted.

That is a real shame :(

I have been very fortunate in 'wife vs wheels' department. I met my now wife on the bike met, and she is very much into cars and bikes.

It was her, who chose my last bike (GSXR Stealth) at On yer bike, as I went there to get the Ducati Monster and she talked me out of it, which I never regretted.

My Yamaha FZ1100 went because of SWMBO, still miss it:mad: Sometimes I think I got rid of the wrong one :eek:

Hmmmm No but she does know the password to my account :doh::fail

It was nice knowing you...your account is as good as gone, lol

The weather last week was more than accommodating and I just couldn't bear the thought of not taking advantage of it :)

IMG_1206_zpsa56d9b00.jpg

IMG_1213_zpsad3fbf0b.jpg

New rider in the making ;)

IMG_0494_zpse9ff7977.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom