Cleanest 211 Diesel Engine Bay in the UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Congrats/ Love a clean engine bay. Hate to open a bonnet and see dust , leaves and grime.

I'm not sure we officially agreed this on that Facebook post mate! ;) haha

uHmQpOZ.jpg

Anyone found anything to use on the wiper arm cover , they all seem to go grey !!!

Top marks on the engine bay , looks brill.

Yes deffo !

Anyone found anything to use on the wiper arm cover , they all seem to go grey !!!

Top marks on the engine bay , looks brill.
Hammerite black satin spray after a degrease and quick rub with wet and dry. Works a treat, looks brand new and saves the endless anointing with potions!

Great job everyone, puts both of my cars to shame (and me of course)!

I am interested in getting my engine bays for both cars as clean as I can, but does anyone have any recommendations for cleaning products and cloths etc to achieve this?

Both engine bays are pretty disgusting at the mo!

Thanks, Steve

Great job everyone, puts both of my cars to shame (and me of course)!

I am interested in getting my engine bays for both cars as clean as I can, but does anyone have any recommendations for cleaning products and cloths etc to achieve this?

Both engine bays are pretty disgusting at the mo!

Thanks, Steve
Hi Steve, there was a thread a little while ago discussing the merits of TFR. I had never heard of it but tried some and it worked really well. Good for the wheel arch liners too. Gets things clean enough for a bit of detailing of plastic parts etc. I use MER but everyone has their favourite.

Hi Steve, there was a thread a little while ago discussing the merits of TFR. I had never heard of it but tried some and it worked really well. Good for the wheel arch liners too. Gets things clean enough for a bit of detailing of plastic parts etc. I use MER but everyone has their favourite.
Thanks Andrew, Had to look up TFR so shows what I know!! Would you usually use this to clean an engine bay?

It's fi
Thanks Andrew, Had to look up TFR so shows what I know!! Would you usually use this to clean an engine bay?
Its fine to use on am engine bay, just be careful on any chrome work. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom