Cleaning Plastic? Aluminium look grill Bar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Graveworm

Car
AMG E63S Estate 2018
Hi,
I have a 2018 E63s which has an satin Aluminium look grill Bar which holds the emblem. It has a couple of minor marks that are being stubborn. I am assuming that it's plastic as it feels that way. Does anyone have any suggestions for what might be a safe and effective product to use? Most exterior plastic cleaners seem to be for clear, unpainted or black plastics.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A simple paint polish should be adequate. Slightly abrasive but gentle enough to remove any grime etc. Clay is also useful here to remove any deposits. I use Super Resin Polish for this or Menzerna products for a top finish. Then wax!!!

Maybe best if you post some photos. Not of the grill but of the car inside in out so we can drool over it. :D

Happily thanks to the help on here no marks to photograph ..:D I have some photos of the outside I took when I collected the car which I hope it's OK to post here. I only have one interior pic and it doesn't show anything. except an important event :)
Maybe best if you post some photos. Not of the grill but of the car inside in out so we can drool over it. :D

Car No Plate (1 Of 4)
Car No Plate (4 Of 4)
Car No Plate (2 Of 4)
Car No Plate (3 Of 4)
Mileage

Car No Plate (1 Of 4)
Car No Plate (4 Of 4)
Car No Plate (2 Of 4)
Car No Plate (3 Of 4)
Mileage

doesn't let me see any of those pics

Users who are viewing this thread