Clear 202 headlamps

202 headlamps?

• yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
attachment.php

Not to sure as yet.

What is the panels verdict?

I am in two minds becuase with the dark paintwork on my car it may suit. I need to see one in the flesh really.

They look like the buldge out too much - might just be the photo angle.

I voted no.

Can you do a poll for your wheels as well ;):D.

I have to say that even I don't like these - they look very plastic and cheap... The lights are a bit too round for the shape of the car too in my opinion.

These units have always been known for their cheap build quality and weak weather seals letting in condensation into thr unit. Plus I really dont think they suit a W202 well.

Awful

But before you even think about looking at some - see if they are actually available in a RHD fitment with something approaching the correct beam pattern. Most of these kits are made for the US/European LHD market and cant even be had in a RHD fitment. I have seen hundreds of sets of these on Hondas and never known of a set that can actually point in roughly in the right direction.

A lot of the Honda chavs have them and resort to refitting the stock lights every year for MOT :confused:
There is nothing worse than some chav coming towards you with massively overpowered but very poorly adjusted lights that actually aim at the oncoming traffic rather than the kerb.

Mark

Oillie,

Not nice at all !!!! Wait around and get a set of Xenons.

Those are the ultimate W202 headlamps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom