Clear headlights!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

H13BS M

Banned
Car
2002 Mercedes C32 AMG
Hi there, as some of you know i have a w203 2002 mercedes c32 AMG.It came with non clear headlights, but i do believe the guy who bought it from the factory had xenons fitted.So anyway i really wanted to get some clear headlights for the new sharpe look,but need to be able to take xenon main lights.I believe bobby dazzler on here, has clear lights on his c32, So if he reads this post could you please help!!

Thanxs Michael

Not wishing to prempt his reply, but I think you need to replace the WHOLE unit - not just the glass/perspex. Its an expensive mod.

Yes, unfortunately you will need to replace the whole light units. It is not possible to change just the lenses for the main lights.

However, I believe that it 'may' be possible to change the glass cover on the AMG foglights.

I think R2D2 Was selling a pair for about £450, which sounds expensive but they retail at £900 per lamp I believe. Give him a PM

Yep, you'll need to replace the whole unit. I had one replaced and it was indeed £900 :eek:

The frosted look on earlier W203 are Xenon - the crystal clear look on later W203 and Bi-xenon. It's the bi-xenons you need to look for.

They do come up for sale from time to time though, so keep an eye out both here and on ebay.

You might consider Europe too, as I believe it's possible to switch between LHD and RHD with a lever - never done it though.

For 450 of her majestys finest i purchased a set of uk clear lense lights for my C32 when i had it and another 150 for the fog lamps, all off ebay and they were the real MB MCOY.

Try a search there first as it might save you a bob or 4.

Attachments

• IMG_0651_800x600.jpg
    IMG_0651_800x600.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
To andy_cyp

Where did ya get ya carbon fibre splitter from, that is exactly what i want my c32 front end to look like by the end of october!!sick!!

For 450 of her majestys finest i purchased a set of uk clear lense lights for my C32 when i had it and another 150 for the fog lamps, all off ebay and they were the real MB MCOY.

Try a search there first as it might save you a bob or 4.

That is niiice!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom