Clear lenses in door mirror indicators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tanlod

Hi, has anyone replaced the standard lenses in the c class with clear ones? Any idea abouththe cost. I'm told it can't be done until after the new facelifted c-class in introduced in July. Thanks. :confused:

You can just swap them with the clear indicators of the W211...just need to change connectors inside the mirror...

greetingz,

Clear lenses

MBenzNL said:
You can just swap them with the clear indicators of the W211...just need to change connectors inside the mirror...

greetingz,

Thanks. Any idea of the cost and whether a dealer will replace them?

a dealer and aftermarket modifications??? as soon as the dealer has to do something else besides plain renewal of factory parts - they get nervous...

greetingz,

tanlod said:
Hi, has anyone replaced the standard lenses in the c class with clear ones? Any idea abouththe cost. I'm told it can't be done until after the new facelifted c-class in introduced in July. Thanks. :confused:

I understand the facelifted C Coupe and Estate are available from May (with the saloon in July) and assuming (?) they use the same mirrors as the saloon, you may be able to get the parts from your dealer earlier???

the updated 203s probably have the 211 mirrors which had 203 partnumbered mirrorparts from the beginning BUT use a different housing (different guidance pins for the cover) and different connector to slide in the blinker.

greetingz,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom