Clifford Alarm ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polak

Car
2009 CLK320 CDi
I have acquired a 1995 E320 C124 with a Clifford Alarm fitted but have no details on how it works or what type it is !!!

It has a brown plastic infra red (??) key fob with four buttons on the top (1 large 3 small) and a button on the side.

There is a red light on the dashboard which has recently gone off (when battery died) and there is also a small switch on the dash which is NOT identified in the MB handbook but is located next to the heated rear screen switch but not sure if this is related ??

Any pointers gratefully received

Maybe crazy idea, but - you can try look for unusual box "somewhere - engine bay, glove box,... and some text or numbers on it... and then use google or write it down here... it is a way how I identified alarm on my car...

My Mk2 Golf has a Clifford, to be honest it is a nightmare!
Mine is fully functioning, I have the manual etc, post some scans and i'll see if I can help.
Colin.

I had a Clifford Concept alarm fitted to my MR2.

An additional 'double' switch was added and was used as an overide in the event that the remote packed up, so you could enter a PIN number, eg right button three times, left button nine times, right button four times, etc.

Could that be it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom