Clifford F*ckin Alarm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Hi

On my newly aquirred 300te I have a Cliiford Alarm (this is an unknown model) no labels on the fob or the siren. I also only have one set of keys (soon to be remedied) and one alrm fob (very bad idea)

Does anybody know if I can disable the alarm easily?

It locks the car after 15 seconds. It will do this with the keys in the ignition and the engine running. It demostrated this delightful feature to me last night when I was at the outlaws house. This is 45 miles from my house where the single spare key was. Oh how I enjoyed the drive home and back in outlaws A class.

Bruce

Many years ago I had a Clifford and there was a key operated slot on the back of the alarm that would disable it. Do you have this? If not can you try removing its power feed and see what happens?

Hi, it is easy to disable the auto locking feature, also it sounds like it has been programmed to lock the doors after 15 seconds after start up, this should be on rpm, this feature is to avoid car jacking, and can be turned off quite easily. The model of the alarm will be on the brain, any clifford dealer can do it, i am a clifford dealer aswell, so if you need any more help just ask
Mel

Ditto what Mel said as i use to be a Clifford dealer in the 90's/early 2000's

Hi, it is easy to disable the auto locking feature, also it sounds like it has been programmed to lock the doors after 15 seconds after start up, this should be on rpm, this feature is to avoid car jacking, and can be turned off quite easily. The model of the alarm will be on the brain, any clifford dealer can do it, i am a clifford dealer aswell, so if you need any more help just ask
Mel

Hi

Sounds good to me. Where abouts in he country are you?

Im on the south coast, not far from portsmouth
Mel

Hi I have attached a pic of my Clifford FOB. Can anybody tell me if I can order another FOB or how I would go about re-programming this one to stop it autolocking the car?

Last edited:
Is that the actual size ;)

Get hold of the manual for the alarm it's detailed in there how to disable/enable the features. Try the website or clifford dealer

If you need a new remote, the manual shows you how to pair it to your alarm aswell. I got a spare of years back and took a couple of mins to hook up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom