Climate Control Issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrWhite

Car
C220d
Hi,

I have a 2016 C220d. This morning, driving along the central display showed, "Climate Control Off". I hadn't touched anything to cause this.

Going into the menu (menu switch next to all the heating controls), the checkbox for Climate Control was unchecked. I turned it back on, exited the menu, but still the same message. Each time going back into the menu, the option is unchecked.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I obviously have no control over the heating currently.

Hi,

I have a 2016 C220d. This morning, driving along the central display showed, "Climate Control Off". I hadn't touched anything to cause this.

Going into the menu (menu switch next to all the heating controls), the checkbox for Climate Control was unchecked. I turned it back on, exited the menu, but still the same message. Each time going back into the menu, the option is unchecked.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I obviously have no control over the heating currently.

Without a proper diagnostic test (preferably a Star diagnostic) you are going to be guessing as there are a number of sensors, motors, air blending flaps etc that form part of the system.

Is the car still under warranty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom