climate control

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

y13pmc

Car
e320
hi all i dont seem to be getting any heat fron climate control even when set to max heat any ideas regards pete

Any updates on this anyone? I've just experienced a similar problem in my car today. Climate control set to 26 but still blowing cold air and the only heat i'm getting is from the heated seats - Not pleasant at 5am when it's single figures outside!
My car is a 2003 CLK55 AMG

Hi,
Sounds like a possible heater valve issue, if the heater doesnt kick out any heat.

Does sound like a heater valve

Thanks guys, I shall get this part looked at and hopefully that's all it is. Any idea on how much a new heater valve is? I did find a link showing how to replace this yourself but not sure I like the idea of doing this myself so will look to take to an indy to sort.

Afternoon!

Any news on this, my aircon blows ice cold but never gets above tepid!

I've tried a/c off, still the same. I even had odd temperatures coming out the front vents, the opposite of what the temp dials were set to!

Since I bought the car in May it's been in and out the garage. Inc service I've spent nearly £1k on it (2004 C200 diesel)! I really don't want to take it back in anywhere...

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom