clip-on car bra for Benzs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hocky

:bannana: Just wondering if any of you have ever used a car bra for your Benzs? The black vinyl cover that goes over the front of the car covering the frontal part of the bonnet maybe half way up the front, around the headlamps and grille and also the front bumper and held in place with elastic straps and clips. I reckon they look good on sports cars or muscle cars, but not on the Benz unless its a very dark colour so it won't be so obvious. Country driving here involves being hit by lots of flying insects, stones and gravel. I have not seen a hard acrylic clip-on bonnet protector for any Benz yet. This would be very useful, but may not look so nice on the Benz front and possibly will cost too much due to the compound curves. Much of our highways are infested by hundreds of big trucks and trailers and most have been on rough country roads and collected lots of small stones and pebbles in their tyre threads which are spitted out when they fly at 100 or 110kph. Your useful comments will be appreciated, thanks. Mine are 1994 C180 Elegance(Beryl), 1997 C180 Classic(Midnight Blue).

Ive seen these mainly on american cars,I suppose they are a good idea,but I dont think many people will ever get used to them over here.What I have seen is a clear plastic film on a roll that goes over the paint work or bumpers and is supposed to do a similar job as the car bra.Not sure who makes this film but a company that springs to mind is "Foliatec".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom