clk 230 compressor not engaging??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
solved camshaft position sensor failed so replaced and now works and how I've missed the power and noise :)

Told you it would be the cam sensor people think it doesnt affect the SC but as you and I know it does, glad you got it sorted :thumb:

also added smaller pulley a induction system remap upgraded injectors and cams ...... just waiting on full stainless system to be sent through

Told you it would be the cam sensor people think it doesnt affect the SC but as you and I know it does, glad you got it sorted :thumb:

Odd one that as it doesn't on the C230K, thus my previous comments to the OP. I'm presuming that's due to the difference in K40's between the C230K & both the CLK/SLK. Anyway, live & learn.

Apparently the sensor casing cracks and fills with oil which affects the reading from the sensor

also added smaller pulley a induction system remap upgraded injectors and cams ...... just waiting on full stainless system to be sent through

Above info not good enough! ;) Be grateful if you would supply the details of the mod's and why injectors were changed etc. :thumb:

Top man keep us updated. I'm trying to track down the source of a water leak into my boot. Only happens when my car is parked downhill on the drive, doesn't do it if I reverse on or if car is flat its driving me nuts :mad:

Above info not good enough! ;) Be grateful if you would supply the details of the mod's and why injectors were changed etc. :thumb:

Yep I'd be interested in the profile of your cams etc, my injectors and fuel pump are also larger than standard to cope with the extra fuel flow to get more power.

I can't do much more to mine now and don't have room for another project so seriously considering replacing the ECU with an aftermarket race one, relocating the throttle bodies and maf and seeing if I can break the 300 bhp barrier :D

I'll see if I can get the info as it was a friend that gave me the parts as his got a clk dtm that he races so have no idea where he got the parts from but as soon as I do I'll post up details :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom