Clk 230 kompressor breaking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mario andretti

Car
220ce 300ce and 300se
I am breaking a 230 kompressor and all parts except for the gearbox are available. All parts can be sent by courrier normally UPS so take advantage of the euro sterling exchange here.

I'm interested in several parts and possibly the wheels too. Do you know what alloys are on it?

Are they like these?

Last edited:
No they were the 16" sport wheels on it with a bit of kerbing but send me on your list and I will see what I have and will give an honest description of each part.

I'm presuming this has an M111 fitted? Possibly interested in complete S/C and rear subframe. PM me with details and prices when you can.

Located in Portlaoise but do be in kildare and dublin at times. Let me know when you want it and I can pull it off but give me a couple of days notice

Oh that's no problem as I can someone to collect from any of those places if I can't. Will be in touch.

PM sent.

No theres nothin else damaged. The water pump bearings went and hit the casing and created a hole. Been off the road 2 month cos i was hoping to get it welded but its not looking likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom