CLK 320 (208) Part Number Needed, Skid Plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deeneyliam

Car
CLK 320 (208)
Hi guys.

I hit a badger that was already splatted (fog) the other day and it ripped off the skid plate from the under side of the car. Luckily there was no other damage but I can't find a replacement part. It is the large black plastic panel that screws on under the engine bay as a splash-guard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Liam

Looks like A202 524 13 30 which is called 'Engine compartment panelling'. Does your Vin start 208465?

Trouble with looking up these part numbers is they have in the past proven unreliable. If you're getting one from a dealer then he will decide based on your cars Vin. If it's secondhand then it's your risk I'm afraid. The part number may be on the shield itself if you have any of the bits left.

Wow - quick reply

Thanks for the part number - I have about a square inch left of the one I had. I'll have a look now.

Hi,
I bought one a few years ago and it was in the region of £25-30, when you order it, order the four fixing screws and nut inserts as well.

Thanks

Can I please ask where you got it?

Hi,
I bought it from my local MB Dealer.
Where in the UK are you?
As I may have one spare (brand new never been fitted), it was originally bought for my C43, but they were the same as the 208 CLK, and only differed according to the engine size.
Can any one confirm on the EPC if the parts are the same on the C43 (202033)

Last edited:
Can any one confirm on the EPC if the parts are the same on the C43 (202033)

Yes, A2025241330 is the undershield for both 208465 and 202033. :)

Fixes to the car with 4 off A2019900536 screws on both variants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom