CLK 320 V6 (W208) Convertible Roof part

Discussion in 'Parts, Maintenance & Servicing' started by KEZ8788, Oct 25, 2016.

  1. KEZ8788

    KEZ8788 New Member

    Oct 25, 2016
    CLK 320 V6 Convertible
    Hi, I am looking for the name of the plastic box part that you move in the boot to put the convertible roof up and down. :dk:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.