Clk 500 Amg ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Will sell for £19,000 (or near offer) and/or BUY IT NOW for £25,000 only!-or for any higher bid)"

So he will take £19000 but if you want to give him more money he will take that too, hmm very sharp :crazy:
Pete

The CLK500 has always been available in W209 form. A friend of mine has one (in fact his is with the stealers as his keyless go just died but that's another story!)

Hmmm, quite a few things not quite right, although it does look nice. You could just picture that car in Bayswater wearing Dubai registration plates.

Issues...

i. New seller, advertising with a UK no and also a Pakistani Mobile no e.g. +92 300

ii. AMG kit & quad exhaust but standard wheels

iii. Telling both prices, low & what he would like :eek:

Why???

*** EDIT *** Just noticed apparantly the car is in Bayswater, he gives the address out in the auction details!!! Madness...

Last edited:
A-AvantGarde said:
iii. Telling both prices, low & what he would like :eek:

Why???

is that not called inverted haggling?

Perhaps he's hoping for someone with less sense than he has to make him an offer.

But his 1st price is £18500, with no reserve.

So, in reality he will take £18500.............

Which means he will probably accept £17k if haggled!

What a fool.

fatherpierre said:
But his 1st price is £18500, with no reserve.

So, in reality he will take £18500.............

Which means he will probably accept £17k if haggled!

What a fool.

Odd that he doesn't give date of first registration only the model year??
My dealer says white is kiss of death and worth several thousands less than other colours. Used to be a popular colour and in the US it still is. On Benzworld there is a regular contributor with a white new model S class. Haven't seen a single one over here in white.:)

hawk20 said:
My dealer says white is kiss of death and worth several thousands less than other colours. Used to be a popular colour and in the US it still is. On Benzworld there is a regular contributor with a white new model S class. Haven't seen a single one over here in white.:)
Don't you believe it, white is now officially back IN!

White's good ..... ;)

Knew you'd say that.

It actually looks quite nice. It can work quite well. Saw a new BMW M5 in white on Edgware Road a few weeks ago, looked stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom