Clk 63 AMG bumper insert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PG747

Car
CLK/ ABARTH
Hi hoping one of you knowledgeable guys/ladies can help.
I've got a 2003 CLK 240 with an AMG kit. I'm hoping to put a set of quad exhausts on. But need to get the bumper inserts. I contacted NYC Mercedes and they gave me the part numbers below for a CLK 63 AMG bumper insert. Below are the part numbers:

A209 885 18 25
A209 885 40 25
A209 885 72 25

I was told I should quote code 772 when ordering. Now I'm not sure which part number relates to a quad bumper insert or a single exhaust insert.

Please help
Paul

You dont need anything? a decent garage/bodyshop can simply cut out from the existing bumper.

Check the link in my sig for photos. - EDIT, someones leaching my images again so you cant see them at the moment.

Hi KillerHERTZ,

I was thinking of doing that but thought it might look abit of a bodge up job. But I will try and research somewhere that could do a proper job. I know CKS do an insert but its £129+ Vat. I was told the original Merc insert was about £103 inc vat. But not knowing which exact part to get may pose a problem. Thanks for your advice which I will take on board.
Thanks
Paul

Hi KillerHERTZ,

I was thinking of doing that but thought it might look abit of a bodge up job. But I will try and research somewhere that could do a proper job. I know CKS do an insert but its £129+ Vat. I was told the original Merc insert was about £103 inc vat. But not knowing which exact part to get may pose a problem. Thanks for your advice which I will take on board.
Thanks
Paul

Here you go, photo of mine on my old CLK270 CDI:

IMG_4506.jpg

Wow!!
Is that done with it being cutout.it looks really good.will def make enquiries.
Thanks
Paul

Both sides were cut out to fit the OEM box and tips.

Wait 2 days and all my photos will appear again. I have a project thread (link in my sig).

I decided to get the 63AMG bumper insert from Mercedes. It worked out £40 cheaper than the after market ones at £113. Can't wait to get my quads fitted by EMP.
If anyone is interested the part number for the W209 AMG quad exhaust bumper insert is:
A209 885 40 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom