Clk Anti Roll Bar Bushes

Discussion in 'Wheels, Tyres, Brakes & Suspension' started by Marcel-Anthony, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Marcel-Anthony

Marcel-Anthony Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLK 270 CDI Advantgarde
    Just a quick one,

I need to replace the rear anti roll bar bushes on my 2004 Clk Advantgarde. I got a price just for the bushes from parts for Mercedes Benz which was good, just for the bushes, but I wanted them before the weekend and they cant get them to me that fast so suggested that I call Merc. Which i did.

Merc has said on my model, that you can only buy the bushes and bar together. As they are Mercedes I am sure their right. If I want to get this done this weekend I have to order the roll bar from them by 4.30 today if i want this for tomorrow.

Can any one confirm this. Not sure what way to go with this now.

Any advice welcomed.

Marcel-Anthony

2. p3tchy

p3tchy Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLK W209, K6 GSXR 1000
    The Parts for Mercs ones are probably after market, What the dealer is saying is they only supply the bushes and bar togeather.

Can only see the ARB links on euros website.

3. OP
    OP
    Marcel-Anthony

Marcel-Anthony Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLK 270 CDI Advantgarde
    Having called Mercedes of Newcastle who claim the anti roll bar and bushes come in one unit. I called Mercedes of Sunderland who have said that its just the bushes I need. both have had the reg number to check the parts are for the right car.

I have gone with Mercedes of Sunderland as its the cheaper option, So we will see who is right I guess.

Will be attempting to change them early next week so will update my findings them.

Marcel-Anthony

4. Auto-mobile

Auto-mobile Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2x c43 Amg clio 172 turbo 314bhp
    From memory sport pack and/or convertible clk w209 have bonded bushed to the bar.