Clk Anti Roll Bar Bushes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marcel-Anthony

Car
C350 V6 Coupe, ML300, Slk 200K
Just a quick one,

I need to replace the rear anti roll bar bushes on my 2004 Clk Advantgarde. I got a price just for the bushes from parts for Mercedes Benz which was good, just for the bushes, but I wanted them before the weekend and they cant get them to me that fast so suggested that I call Merc. Which i did.

Merc has said on my model, that you can only buy the bushes and bar together. As they are Mercedes I am sure their right. If I want to get this done this weekend I have to order the roll bar from them by 4.30 today if i want this for tomorrow.

Can any one confirm this. Not sure what way to go with this now.

Any advice welcomed.

Marcel-Anthony

The Parts for Mercs ones are probably after market, What the dealer is saying is they only supply the bushes and bar togeather.

Can only see the ARB links on euros website.

Having called Mercedes of Newcastle who claim the anti roll bar and bushes come in one unit. I called Mercedes of Sunderland who have said that its just the bushes I need. both have had the reg number to check the parts are for the right car.

I have gone with Mercedes of Sunderland as its the cheaper option, So we will see who is right I guess.

Will be attempting to change them early next week so will update my findings them.

Marcel-Anthony

From memory sport pack and/or convertible clk w209 have bonded bushed to the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom