CLK Black grill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Agree with you there - I think it looks quite nice on a black car, not so much any other colour - maybe a white car with black wheels?
That too! I don't think I have seen a white CLK?

That too! I don't think I have seen a white CLK?

they are rare but I’ve seen one on eBay :) could have been wrapped though not sure

Did they do a different grille for the CLK 55 ? Might be worth looking into. I changed my grille to a c63 version on my old w204 after it got broken. It really sharpened up the front and looked more sporty while keeping the oem look.
I would also stick to a chrome grill on a silver car imo.

Did they do a different grille for the CLK 55 ? Might be worth looking into. I changed my grille to a c63 version on my old w204 after it got broken. It really sharpened up the front and looked more sporty while keeping the oem look.
I would also stick to a chrome grill on a silver car imo.

No they didn’t, the grill is the same on the AMG and non AMG variants of the Clk. There is a facelift grill the only difference is it lacks 1 slat

That looks good in white but strange at the same time as I'm not used to seeing it in that colour!

It's the red leather that does it for me - I've got a bit of a soft spot for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom