CLK bumper difference??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lockking

Car
W208 CLK320 Cab/Jaguar 3.0 S Type/W208 CLK 430 Cab
Morning all, anybody any idea if amg bumpers and skirts on a w208 were the same on pre facelift & facelift? Also is any difference between the front bumper of cars with Xenons, headlight wash and park control apart from cutouts. Apreciate any answers you might have. Cheers Lockking

Morning all, anybody any idea if amg bumpers and skirts on a w208 were the same on pre facelift & facelift? Also is any difference between the front bumper of cars with Xenons, headlight wash and park control apart from cutouts. Apreciate any answers you might have. Cheers Lockking

The bumpers are interchangable..... i think the AMG ones are the same... the standard ones have different lower "skirts" but are swappable.

its only the cut-outs that are different on cars with headlight wash. the panels holding the parking sensors clip off and are also interchangable.... the holes are still behind.

Thanks Silverspoon. so a bumper without holes for headlight wash just needs holes cutting?

I have recently removed my front bumper and this also has the cutouts for headlamp washers eventhough they havent be cut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom