CLK Cabrio £4500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Madferrit

Car
'06 B150SE, '99 E220 CDi, A160, Ferrari Mondial and a Smartee! Now Sold: G300 LWB (sadly missed)
Whats the story here? A mate of mine is serious that he wants to buy this.. but i'm telling him that its got hijacked account written all over it!

Link

Am I right?

Hijacked without a doubt

scammer said:
This is a very reluctant sale due to personal problems. The bike is as new, N0T A SINGLE scratcH !!!

They didnt even change the text of the ad since their last scam :crazy:

Mambo said:
Hijacked without a doubt

They didnt even change the text of the ad since their last scam :crazy:

:) Thanks mate, i noticed the bike thing.

Now time to go knock some sense into my "friend" :devil:

i cant believe anyone would fall for this.

come on, why would anyone list it for £4,000. a dealer would give them a few grand under retail value without any hassles.

i cant believe these people really think people are so dumb.

unfortuantly a lot are :crazy:

for a while i've noticed this "something for nothing" attitude.. a lot of people are just too gullible and believe anything and everything.. but then again, a lot of people don't know the scams which take place..and fall trap to various things like this.

Its got two bids !! My fave bit however is the obviously badly edited photoshop picture with the number plate...so funny.

Have also noted that you can't actually report it as a bad post (like we can with the messages here) - seems like ebay has missed a trick. However before they remove it completely I've PDF'ed it - PM me if you want a copy of the ad.

If you look at his feedback you'll see he just gives information away. What's that all about? No way to make a living. :rolleyes:

saorbust said:
Its got two bids !!

Weird... the 2nd bid has been taken off, and its back to 1p!

the reg number belongs to a manual w208 coupe 230 kompressor !

Maybe we should bid it up to a couple of million on a bogus ebay account!! Then he will be stuck with the seller fees :D

The listing has been removed from ebay when I checked.
Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom