CLK-Class Tribute Spot :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

incenio

Car
2008 Opel Vectra -> ????
Hello guys!

I've been faithful Mercedes-Benz enthusiast for almost 5 years. And my affection for the brand began with the W209 CLK-Class which I still consider the best car Mercedes has ever produced.

In memory of the discontinued CLK, I created this video with a well-known & lovely soundtrack that you may like.

[YOUTUBE]hmsl1XKe2_o[/YOUTUBE]

More info available from the link in video description:
http://kmeaw.com/~jorge/timeless/
(including synopsis and Media Product Release Notes)

Looking forward to your comments and criticism :)

Have a nice view))

For moderators: please move this topic if posted to inappropriate section)

Sorry mate, not my cup of tea.

Looks like a teenage PowerPoint presentation when they've first discovered the 'slide-transition' and 'custom animation' buttons. As for the soundtrack... ...words fail me.

On the upside, there are some very nice photographs that show the 209 off really well.

Some nice photos of the CLK, but sorry, I had to turn the volume off. Not keen on that "version" of Unchained Melody....

Well guys, that's just a beta mockup, not a finalized & commercialy released ad, so don't take it too seriously)) And there's been no movie crew to cut a blockbuster from ten of hours of HD footage. But of course I'm not sure that there could be 3D flares, custom curves adjustments, overexposing and film tinting if made in Powerpoint. As to the soundtrack, it's taken from the original commercial, for sure it may sound strange for some, but it's part of parcel of the spot concept. And it either suits to somebody's taste or does not.

Some nice photos of the CLK coupe and convertable there.

I thought I loved the CLK until I bought one, had it for a few months now but just not falling in love with it. That video does recapture some of the love I have for the model but I know I want a E class next.

Hello guys!

I've been faithful Mercedes-Benz enthusiast for almost 5 years. And my affection for the brand began with the W209 CLK-Class which I still consider the best car Mercedes has ever produced.

You haven't experienced any older Mercs if you come to this conclusion...W209 not even in the top ten for build quality and long term reliability ;)

You haven't experienced any older Mercs if you come to this conclusion...W209 not even in the top ten for build quality and long term reliability ;)
Absolutely yes. I've assumed this only in respect of design ;)

Hmmmm, anyway, moving on................:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom